Hotter than Hades 1/2 Marathon June 18, 2022
The Leland Chamber of Commerce presents the Hotter than Hades Half Marathon.....the best half marathon in the Mississippi Delta! It is a grueling race through the beautiful Delta farmland and it has the BEST water stations a runner could wish for. If you think flat and straight are easy, you might just change your mind after this race! The race begins at Simmons Planting Company in Arcola and ends at Mitchell Distributing in Leland. There will be an after party and awards ceremony following the race. All proceeds will benefit Leland's "Christmas on Deer Creek".
T-shirts and awards will not be mailed to runners after the event. Since this race is a benefit, there will be no refunds or transfers of any kind. The Leland Chamber is a 501(3)C charitable organization.
To register for the race, click this link: www.raceroster.com
Hotter Than Hades Half Marathon $65.00/$85.00 after June 1
Runners riding the buses need to be at Mitchell Distributing (1200 US 82, Leland) by 5:00 a.m. Buses will leave at 5:15 am.to transport racers to the starting line. Please be on time!
Starting line: Simmons Planting Company Address: 2491 Mississippi 438, Arcola, MS 38722
Virtual Half Marathon $40.00
* (International participants, please add $20.00 for shipping).
If you are not up for running or walking 13.1 miles on June 20th, you can still show your support by participating in our Virtual Half Marathon!
1. Register online for the virtual race.
2. Run or walk 13.1 miles at your own pace. You can run 13.1 miles in one day or you can walk 1 mile a day for 13 days anytime between June 1 - June 20.
3. Once you finish your mileage, post a picture of yourself on the Hotter than Hades Facebook page.
4. We will send finisher medals and t-shirts to all participants. Groups participating together can send us a list of all participants so we can include all shirts and medals in one shipment.
Hotter than Hades Half Marathon (Relay) $70 / team
This race is limited to 25 relay teams. Runners are responsible for getting to the half-way mark on the course.
For more information contact: